Boudoir and glamour portraiture are art forms; like the paintings and sculptures in countless museums, the beauty you possess deserves to be preserved and displayed.
This is what I live to do: to create gorgeous photographs you will value for years. I believe that every woman should be able to pull out photos of herself and "remember when". These shouldn't get lost in a drawer on a hard drive or some kind of disc, possibly forgotten along with your old receipts. Instead, they should should live like you do: out loud, boldly, filling the room with light. They belong in a beautiful album or reveal box that you or your loved one can share and treasure as a gift to yourselves.
For time immemorial, women have been told how they should feel, what they need to wear, and how we should view our bodies. Inundated with brand marketing, we compare ourselves to an impossible standard and we measure ourselves to be too skinny, too fat, too flawed. The constant messaging we hear in the media is designed to evoke emotions that urge us to be addicted to numbers on tags and scales.
Boudoir is different. It's about who you are in your own skin. It is intended away your insecurities and inhibitions. I want to strip away who you've been told you are, and bring your TRUE self into the light, never to be hidden away again. Women come to my boudoir and glamour sessions feeling nervous, and they leave feeling feminine, empowered. I teach women how to fall in love with themselves.
1. Book your session. This includes an optional pre-session consultation where we will discuss your vision and wardrobe, and kick off the design process of your session.
2. Enjoy every pampering moment of your session, which includes professional hair and makeup. (Hint: book a fancy lunch or dinner reservations afterwards to take advantage of your incredible makeover!)
3. A couple of weeks after your session, we'll get together again to choose your favorite images and favorite products. I've devoted years to curating heirloom-quality products from some of the best artisan labs around the world to ensure your commissioned art withstands the test of time.
4. Upon delivery and inspection, you are able to pick up your order by appointment.
5. Spend the rest of your life admiring your artwork!
1. Optional pre-session consultation to discuss wardrobe, style, looks, and any questions, concerns and ideas you have,
2. Access to the studio wardrobe if you would like,
3. Two hours of continuous photographic coverage ,
4. In-person viewing where you will be treated to a presentation of your images and be able to choose your favorite photographs to purchase , and
5. Professional hair and makeup by one of my exceptional artists.
Retainer fee - $349 | This does not include prints or digital products. Packages begin at $699. Intimately Melissa Marie clients
typically invest between $2300-3800 for their commissioned boudoir or glamour experience.